Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Boy Room Inspiration

So my little boy has been sleeping in our room since he was born and now I think it's past time to give him the boot into his own room.  I wanted to make it fun for him so I have been collecting a few ideas, we are renting so the paint will have to wait until later...but it's fun to pick out colors anyway.

Autumn Haze- wall color


Blue Ceiling



Clouds painted on ceiling


This hanging from ceiling
(he loves planes)



Antique truck




Maybe the Crafty Man could make these



or this painted on the wall or on a canvas
Airplane Vinyl Wall Art...

like this



Blue Curtains minus the ties


                                                           
Other Ideas






Two tone sage and cream




Baby Blue and green



Gray?!?  Who knew, I kind of like it.  Gotta love the Custom made bunkbed, I wish I would have seen this before we bought brand new bunkbeds.



And more planes hanging from the ceiling



I'm liking these pottery barn bedrooms with all the deep blues, reds and tan
Boys Bedroom 20


Baseball room


So many cute options makes it hard for a girl to make up her mind! 

Now to turn our storage room into his bedroom.....YIKES!
01 02