Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day Fun From Pinterest


Ok so I'm a last minute gift giver(it's a terrible way to be, I know) I'm posting this a little late for those of you who like to plan and be prepared...  most of these you could still make happen with a bit of effort.


This list of man pleasing meals is great for any day of the week not just Father's day.  I don't know about you but food is the way to my man's heart!


LOVE this idea except for the fact that I would be fueling my husbands caffeine addiction(Father's day only happens once a year).  I also would probably change the saying to Thanks for all you DEW for us!
Pinned Image
www.darlingdoodles.com



Cute card idea
fathers day ideas



I think this would be cute with a Fatherly poem or quote underneath
Pinned Image



Assemble a gift basket with all of Dad or Grandpa's favorite treats and attach a note to each telling them why each family member loves them.
Pinned Image

01 02