Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 22, 2011

New Flowers For School

Pink is definitely the color of choice at our house and some of our old pink flowers needed to be put to rest so I made a couple new ones to replace them.  The pink flowers are made out of polyester or pretty much any shiny fabric. These are made just like the circular flowers where you burn around the edge but in this case you burn around each petal.



I love the way this one turned out it's very full and looks a lot like a peonie to me.


Beaded center


Light pink





We needed a purple flower and I didn't have any purple polyester fabric at the moment so I came up with this out of an old scrap of chiffon.  I have to admit I don't like it as much as the others but that could be because it's purple.



Tutorials cooming soon.

01 02