Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope all of you enjoyed your Easter Sunday, we had a great one with lots of sunshine!  My family and I made this tree during the week, my husband spray painted the branch for me and my kids helped blow out the eggs and surprisingly they loved it.







My beautiful girls



Handsome little MAN



He loved wearing the bunny ears much to my surprise!



We attached our eggs to ribbon loops with hot glue and added a little bow.




We whipped out the glitter glue to decorate the eggs I had way too much fun and would highly recommend. 



I found this pretty little pot at Ikea and filled it with marbles to hold up the branch...I just happened to have some marbles on hand but you could use whatever you have to weight it down...rocks, plaster of paris etc.  I covered it up with some grassy lookin stuff kind of made it look like a nest, and added some mini Cadbury eggs...can't get enough of em!
01 02