Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We had a great time at the cabin last weekend the mountains were on fire with color...sooo pretty.
 
 

 
 
 


Sometimes when you try and take a family picture your husband suddenly forgets how to smile, your five year old forgets how to open her eyes, your two year old wants to eat cheetos, and your baby actually smiles.


 
 
Thank you photo shop for saving this photo where my baby looked awesome and I needed some serious editing.

 
 
Can anyone spy Pop in this Photo?


 

 
 
Can anyone spy Pop in this Photo?

 
 
How bout this one?

 
 
 


 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
The kids and I went on a color learning nature walk...our finds were so pretty I had to take a picture.

 
 
Birthday present for Mom

My kids had a lot of fun putting this together for my Mom's birthday present and it was actually their idea too...I think it turned out pretty great.  My kids took a bucket and went out to gather leaves when they had enough we cut a circle out of a paper plate and glued the leaves on with elmers, punch a hole and hang with some sort of string...we used dental floss.  It would also be cute with some acorns and berries.
 
Get Creative and Have some Fun!
01 02