Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

How to make the perfect bow every time




My sister's and I got together and decided to make some bows for our girls...my sister showed me the easiest way ever. Usually when I make a bow it takes forever cause inevitably one side is longer or one loop is longer.. this is a fast and easy no fail bow.



You can finish them off however you choose...ribbon knots, just ribbon,  jewels, string... 



I love glitter ribbon for Holiday bows.


Cover clips with ribbon using hot glue then glue bow on top.



I found my clips at Sally's Beauty Supply
 Hold ribbon in left hand




Wrap around hand


Slide ribbon off hand


Wrap with wire or string




Enjoy your new fantastic bows! 
Special thanks to my lovely five year old photographer.
01 02