Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Simple Christmas Decor.

 
 
There's a new love in my life...my new berry wreath.  I love the way it looks on my old window, I might have to leave it up all year long.  I didn't make it this time I couldn't find any berries for cheap enough to make it worth my time.  Walmart-$15.00
 
 
 
And I finally filled up my apothecary jars from one of my very first posts
 
 
This little guy was giddy with excitement when we busted out the Christmas stuff...he wore himself right out.  He plopped himself in front of his little Christmas tree the kids had just decorated and I'm sure visions of sugar plums danced in his head!
 
 
 
 
 
I'm excited about my new burlap which I'm hoping to turn into stockings...
 
We'll see if I can get them made, all six of them...gah! 
 Maybe one per year
 

01 02