Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Simple Valentine's Day Decorations


When it comes to decorating for Holidays like Valentine's Day I usually keep it pretty simple to nonexistent but this year I just left out my Apothecary Jars from Christmas, that I made a couple years ago...check them out here.   Fill the jars with some pink, red and white candy and they look perfect for Valentine's Day.




A neighbor gave us the Love Block a few years ago as a Christmas present, it is fairly simple to make, you can buy the metal cut outs at craft stores and attach them to a painted block...I have "Loved" mine but seriously I keep it out all year long.






The candy jars were a big hit with my kids so the candy is fading quickly...luckily I have a tall shelf that they can't get to so I moved them over from the piano and added a little heart garland that the kids enjoyed helping me make.




We cut out two sizes of hearts out of scrapbook paper and glued them together, punched two holes near the top and strung them onto a ribbon....very simple.





From Christmas Decor.  to Valentines...soooo easy!





Candy filled jars on the piano + toddlers = BAD idea!

01 02