Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quick and Healthy Dinner/Slow Cooker Mexican Haystacks

I have been keeping pretty busy lately with my usual Mommy stuff...dishes, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc. you know the drill!  My little girl has been in preschool the last couple months only for a couple of hours a day, so it has been a lot of running for us.

This was my first experience with preschool, my little girl loved it!  She learned a lot and so did I...like don't turn around in the driver's seat while parked to give something to your child and accidentally honk the horn with your butt...yes there were other parents in the parking lot that looked over to see who was honking the horn...I just avoided eye contact sheepishly!  Number two, don't chuckle and make a comment to another parent as your child walks to the wrong vehicle, cause maybe you're walking to the wrong vehicle!

We are all done now and excited for some summer fun!

With the busy schedule that summertime/motherhood brings I thought it would be helpful to compile a quick and healthy dinner list. We made this last night and it was a hit, of course you can change it around to your liking.

You can find the recipe at www.sixsistersstuff.com , we just changed it up a little by trading the olives for avocados and cooked our chicken in a pan cause sometimes I don't plan ahead...but it was still delish!

01 02